View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfebear

re: Internet troubles

Hello peeps.

Last night while I was on standby, I was doing areana while waiting until I was needed, My lag was fine and dandy until later that night when my MS shot up to 1k, I done voa 10 to see if I could cope and it was really bad, d/cing all the time, huge lag spikes.

I've recently changed from BT to sky broadband and having some issues with it atm, when I had lag issues last night I tryed sorting it, my lag was fine for the first 2 raid hours.

Just thought i'd let you know the problems im having with my inet atm, and hoping it will be sorted soon.

-Wolfe
MeatSim
Social
Forum Newb

I know how you feel. I've been having lag / disconnect problems for about a month now, I changed from Orange to o2 and still get DC'ed (not quite as bad as Orange though). I ordered BT last night and just waiting for the change over now. I think its because I live in a quiet area and the exchange is all BT equipment so other ISP's wholesale BT's service so maybe I'll get a better connection if I go straight to BT. I don't know if your problem is similar but just thought I'd give some input. Too many people on iPlayer and YouTube I reckon ><

I hardly got this lag when I was with BT so maybe SKY isn't very good, At times my MS gets better back to 100 then mainly gets back to worse again at the worst possible times. I'll see if I can get this sorted. Its doing my nut in!
Korda

with virgin media here, Some nights are sooo good 30 - 40ms No problems but some nights it can be 1000+ ms and dc's all the time,
But After reading alot of Pc websites virgin media is giving people alot of problems atm. Might have to think about getting it changed if it does not improve soon

AOL ROCK!
Ok apart from a year of so of constant maintainance in my area, they didn't fail much after Happy[/code]
Scapey
Social
Forum Veteran

The're probably not the cheapest but they're definitely one of the best isp's in the Uk in a very long time.

https://www.bethere.co.uk/web/beportal/homepage

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valorous Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: