View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pokerherface1

re: Guild Application

Good Morning all,

I popped on last night to look at my application and noticed a response by the Mage Class officer however I have just returned and can no longer see either my application or his response so i am replying in the dark here.

Firstly i wish to thank him for his comments.

When I returned back in February I rebuilt the Mage as per its current spec. The guild was re opened, as it only contained me, with Moerath and we attempted to boost it back to top end.

As i was replacing gear at a rate of knots i was concentrating more on gems enchants than fine tweaking. Fundamentally the guild development suffered from a lack of 'enough' good players capable of raid awareness which meant that the pleasure of focussing on my own character and chatting with people who talked at this level was almost non existent (except Moe)

I have now taken time to re assess and also catch up on the latest EJ threads.

In my current position i reckon that arcane is slightly ahead of fire although it looks like this changes once haste gets to around 1000+.

Moving the 2 talent points in arcane makes sense although i don't think this will have much benefit at the moment. Please remember i am not finding any of the current fights challenging however once fights are pushing the team to the limit any small benefit can make a big difference and it looks like the 2 points in the push-back may really help in some of the top Heroic fights.

Not sure about the frost talent adjustment as it seems to me this only applies when used in conjunction with Frost armor/wards and I use Molten.

Regarding rotations as i am usually running at +50% crit in 25 man then its rare the AM doesn't proc however AB is the de-buff option whilst also being the primary instant cast to use when moving with Fire blast as the next back up.

To summarise this, it has been rather refreshing to be exposed to players where fine tuning becomes key, which i sorely miss! I have a simple theory which sorta goes like this.. I really don't believe that any fight will be lost, or won on a player missing out on 5 dps but>>> its really nice to be at an awareness level such that you can discuss the reasoning.

Now i am going to go check out the fire mage and make a few changes... laters Poker

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Naggert

Hey you ;)

Deleting your application is our way of saying you're not welcome :D Hm, I can still see it tho.. Try this link:
http://www.valorous.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5278736&raid_pool=124524&gid=9803

Should lead directly to your app. Good luck

Artemisé
Social
Forum Veteran

Your app is still open on the forums, why you can't see it I don't know.

Naggert

Hm, are you logged in correctly?

Tulíp43

You've made it visible only to members of the guild and yourself when signed in. You're currently posting as a guest. Sign into your guildlaunch account and you'll see it.

WHO ARE YOU?

Forum Veteran

pokerherface,

ok back to the talents, I suggest that you reread the frost warding talent. It doesn't only affect frost/ice armour, it gives u mana back when absorbing fire and frost dmg with the respective wards.

secondly, i asked u what u do when ur AB is on 4 stacks of debuff and u dont get the missiles proc, thats nothing to do with ur crit rating. You don't simply use arcane barrage to clear the stacks. Instead you would fish out a missile barrage proc by using more arcane blasts. If you cant afford the mana simply do an unprocced arcane missiles, its still better than using Abarr

re: Application

irst time I have ever really tried to visit another guild's website.. So deffo a noob and you are totally right. I thought i was signed in but I wasn't.

I definitely intended that my application was only visible to members of the guild so now I will sit back and wait and see.

Anyone fancy a quick random whilst i wait.

ciao.

poker

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valorous Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: