View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Marcuz
Social
Forum Veteran

re: Members that left the guild.

I have 5 minute peroids of healing and tanking, practically live in moonglade now...wtb lower respec costs. Was nice hearing from you again, hope life is treating you better than those Sethekk Talonguards did. <3
Luxol

I can tank them really. I just didn't want to show everyone up.

Keep up the work guys, I'm waiting on that Illidan kill pic. wink
Spindle

re: Hello

Hi to all that knew me. I'm really sorry I never got around too updating you on my rl adventures in hospital. I have just got back home to Portugal and retrieved all my account details so I can now login to wow and also post this message. I don't really have the space to tell you what went on but put simply I got an infection when I had a tumor removed, unfortunately the doctors didn't realize this till a week later, then underwent more surgery and spent a massive amount of time in intensive care as the infection had spread all around my body. I got moved around from 1 hospital to another till I got released in November, then spent the month at my parents before coming home. So having well and truly used my soulstone i'm now back to the world of the living .

Anyway I just came onto the forum to thank all Valorous member's Past and present for making Valorous the greatest guild around:)One that i am very proud and honoured to have been a part of. Many times when I was bored I chuckled at the thought of some of our raids and especially Arn's 'Mad Fackers' and 'getting Wet' in ssc Happy

All thats left for me to say is I wish you all the greatest luck and success in the Wotlk and also much prosperity in real life.

A Very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all,

Spindle

p.s. as I never wanted Spindle to be in any guild other than Valorous I have just changed her name to Melisandrei. I'll continue to play wow as there is alot of new content for me to explore, but after so long lying around in hospital beds, there is so much I want to do and see that I will only be playing wow on a much more casual basis. I'll look forward to seeing you all again ingame and congratulations on the incredible progress Happy
Quack
Social
Forum Veteran

Amagad Spindle! Awesome to hear from you again mate, so happy everything worked out in the end You were a top class player and genuinely one of the nicest guys I've ever met in-game.

Hope to see you around in-game and have a chat Happy <3
Gordma

re: Re: Hello

Spindle wrote:
Hi to all that knew me. I'm really sorry I never got around too updating you on my rl adventures in hospital. I have just got back home to Portugal and retrieved all my account details so I can now login to wow and also post this message. I don't really have the space to tell you what went on but put simply I got an infection when I had a tumor removed, unfortunately the doctors didn't realize this till a week later, then underwent more surgery and spent a massive amount of time in intensive care as the infection had spread all around my body. I got moved around from 1 hospital to another till I got released in November, then spent the month at my parents before coming home. So having well and truly used my soulstone i'm now back to the world of the living .

Anyway I just came onto the forum to thank all Valorous member's Past and present for making Valorous the greatest guild around:)One that i am very proud and honoured to have been a part of. Many times when I was bored I chuckled at the thought of some of our raids and especially Arn's 'Mad Fackers' and 'getting Wet' in ssc Happy

All thats left for me to say is I wish you all the greatest luck and success in the Wotlk and also much prosperity in real life.

Spindle

p.s. as I never wanted Spindle to be in any guild other than Valorous I have just changed her name to Melisandrei. I'll continue to play wow as there is alot of new content for me to explore, but after so long lying around in hospital beds, there is so much I want to do and see that I will only be playing wow on a much more casual basis. I'll look forward to seeing you all again ingame and congratulations on the incredible progress Happy

The guy that forced Valorous to create the rank "guild friend" so as not to remove his character from the roster.
The guy that still shows as class leader even months after going:)

We love you mate, we where all very worried about you and we miss you a lot! You are the guy I missed the most from raids! We had such great times! Can't wait to chat with you online!

This post MADE MY FREAKING DAY!
envy

I didn't know you mate, but i can say i am glad you pulled through, and i fthese guys say you were a nice guy, who am i to disagree! :D Glad to hear your better! :D
Kresnik258
Social
Forum Veteran

Hey Spindle,

I dont know if you remember me, we raided together a bit at the end of TK / Start of MH.

Its really good to hear that you're okay, we were worried about you for so long. Hopefully i'll talk to you in game and finally get the chance to get to know you better that I never really had before.

All the best.

Spindle, we were very worried.

I am extremely glad to hear you are on the mend.

Look forward to seeing you in game soon Happy

Last edited by Yabusame on 2008/12/10 15:46; edited 1 time in total

omg spindle is portuguese and i didn't knew? o.O

ola! :D é um prazer finalmente poder "falar" contigo :D nunca jogamos juntos, so vim pra Valorous dps de deixares de jogar, mas via.te sempre por aí, dos melhores warlocks do servidor! folgo em saber q está tudo bem, um abraço e as melhoras ;D

quick translation:
unfortunatly never played with you, cause i only joined valorous after you stopped playing, but always knew you were one of the best warlocks around at the time, and im glad to hear that everything worked out ok!
all the best! /hug

same goes for all the ex-members ;D

spindle! glad to hear everything is ok now. hope to see you ingame Happy

Spindle

re: Thankyou all

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thankyou so much for your kind words, i'm so glad to have met you all, and now i'll get a chance to chat with you and some of the new members while I wonder round the new continent in my quest reward greens Happy

Also it is really touching that I was kept in the guild for so long and even more so that a new rank was created to let me stay, I guess it just goes to prove what an awesome guild valorous and it's member are:) I shall cheer you all on from afar as you progress through whatever blizzard creates next Happy

Am really sorry I could not tell you that I was ok sooner, I was in a coma for nearly 5 months, I did ask my Fiancee to keep the guild informed after my first operation but bless her she spent most of her time in the hospital. Not that I can remember any of it.javascript:emoticon('')

I shared some really great times with you all, I remember how great it was when we killed voidreaver for the first time (wierd but that has always been my most memorable boss kill) and yes Kresnik i' do remember you, kael'thas was another great fight and a'lot of fun, though I can't say the same for vashy. I can only imagine the joy and satisfaction of killing illidan for the first time, really awesome work btw Happy

Darth i'm not actually Portuguese, i'm english but my Fiancee is portuguese (originally from Porto) We bought a house together in Aljezur on the Algarve two years ago, which we see as our home. Although I have to go back to England quite often for work. Hence why I was in hospital in the uk.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you all again ingame, /hug

Spindle
Darthvinho

oh :p my bad! ^^
im from Porto too, and aljezur is a really lovely place :D nice to see you back in the guild, mate ;D

No Lifer

Spindle wrote:

Spindle

Hello mate, glad to see you up and about again. Ahhh, the good ol' days in SSC, I have most of the boss kill vids that Domner and Gheranor made if you want them. They surely bring back some good old memories. I'll log onto one of my chars one of these days and have a chat with you.

Cheers

Hi Arn Happy

Thanks for the offer of the vid's, I think I have them saved on my old pc, so I should be able to retrieve them Happy Would be really great to have a chat ingame sometime.

Spin
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valorous Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: